GSMA WAS event #4 in Dublin from 31st October to 3rd November. DIMOCO Messaging is happy to meet you there.
Contact us now to arrange your personal appointment.
More about the GSMA can be found on: http://www.gsma.com/
Meet DIMOCO Messaging at the 14th Retail Banking Forum in Vienna. From the 12th to the 13th of October 2016 one of our team members will join the conference and is happy to meet you there.
1. Time-sensitive messages: SMS are sent out within seconds. This helps companies to quickly and directly inform their target groups, e.g. systems alerts via text message improve quality of other services.
2. Online businesses: The more web platforms exist, the more there is a need for 2-factor authentication. One-time passwords sent via SMS give companies an opportunity to let their customers verify their accounts, confirm their wire transfer transactions and many other use cases to improve security standards.
3. Service- and sales-driven communication: Delivery alerts, shipment notifications, appointment reminders, discounts – the SMS communication channel is used to improve service quality and to increase sales efforts. A2P SMS are directly integrated within companies’ CRM systems and sent out automatically according to the defined requirements. SMS messaging (text messaging) is the communication
channel for reaching target groups — it’s the most trusted and effective one.
DIMOCO, defining the A2P messaging future.
1. EVERY WEB PLATFORM WILL USE 2-FACTOR-AUTHENTICATION (2FA) SMS TO ADD AN ADDITIONAL SECURITY LAYER.
2. FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO CUSTOMER RETENTION – A2P SMS WILL BE USED THROUGH THE ENTIRE CUSTOMER LIFECYCLE.
3. MORE COMPANIES OF VARIOUS INDUSTRIES WILL RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF A2P SMS AS AN UBIQUITOUS COMMUNICATION CHANNEL.
The A2P messaging market is set to boom in the upcoming years. Juniper Research predicts that worldwide A2P messaging revenue will increase by $5 billion over the 5 years to 2018 to reach $60 billion dollars. But, what does it really take to tap into this growth? And, what are the best practices to effectively communicate to billions of global consumers directly from your enterprise application?
DIMOCO prepared a checklist of “must-haves” for using A2P messaging as a key communication tool:
High-quality routing direct to Network Mobile Operators: Direct to the operator means a more reliable and robust service, getting your message out to your customers in a far more timely manner.
Replay path for consumers: Long number and shortcode services makes your relationship with your customer interactive, creating a two-way conversation.
Suppliers with local knowledge: knowing the local SMS market provides a significant advantage when optimising communication with your customers.
Easy-to-use technology: standardised APIs and Intuitive supporting tools, means you can concentrate on the message to your customers, content that the message will get to them.
Meet DIMOCO Messaging at the Carrier Community Event in Berlin from 28 to 29 June 2016.
To know more about the event please visit: www.carriercommunity.com
Get your DIMOCO A2P SMS connection to reach 24.73 million mobile subscribers* in Romania. PLUS: Also profit from a variety of features, e.g. alphanumeric sender ID, delivery receipt report, high throughput rate. *Juniper Research
Does working in a successful and dynamic industry sound like fun to
you? Are you highly motivated, and want to take a major step forward in your career? Then maybe it’s time to think about your opportunities at one of the leading mobile messaging providers!
DIMOCO Messaging needs your support! For more information please visit our online job center! Looking forward to welcoming you to our team :-)
The luck of the Irish is with DIMOCO Messaging and DIMOCO today!