Meet DIMOCO Messaging at the Travel Technology Europe 2017 on the 23rd of February 2017. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your individual meeting. Let’s talk A2P messaging together!
DIMOCO Messaging is attending the CCW 2017 on the 22nd of February 2017. Contact us at email@example.com to arrange your individual meeting. Let’s talk A2P messaging together!
DIMOCO Messaging is attending the E-commerce Berlin EXPO on the 2nd of February 2017. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your individual meeting.
Let’s talk A2P messaging together!
DIMOCO is looking forward to welcoming you at the world’s largest and most important annual event in the mobile industry – the Mobile World Congress 2017!
Visit us at Hall 8.1 App Planet, #8.1A67
Book an appointment: email@example.com
DIMOCO Messaging is attending the WWV Webvinkel Vakdagen in Utrecht on the 18th & 19th of January 2017. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your individual meeting.
Let’s talk A2P messaging together!
While person-to-person (P2P) text messaging is decreasing due to the growing IP-based messaging market, companies are turning to the benefits of Application-to-Person (A2P) messaging to reach their target group via SMS in a fast, secure and direct way. The A2P SMS market is on the rise, enabling companies to directly reach consumers via a two-way interactive application. By 2018, some 1.7 trillion A2P SMS messages will be sent worldwide, according to Portio Research.
DIMOCO, a leading A2P SMS provider that offers outbound messaging products to enable clients to communicate from their enterprise application to billions of consumers across the globe, today announces the key trends that will foster the A2P message market growth in 2017, including:
- 2-factor SMS authentication will address security needs – Recent data breaches have raised concerns about user information and data security. To combat this issue head on, businesses will turn to A2P SMS for 2-factor authentication. This second layer of user and account authentication is the most cost-efficient and easiest way for companies to securely share notifications, login confirmations, password resets and updates on status or content shares with users.
- A2P SMS and IoT – a winning combination – With IoT adoption on the rise, the great value of connected devices and sensors will be in real-time information and alerts. A2P SMS will be adopted as one of the best channels for IoT devices and technologies to communicate with consumers.
- A2P messaging growth to come from specific markets – Specific markets such as transportation, utilities and even government will interact more actively with customers in 2017. Some of the key verticals to emerge as drivers of A2P message adoption will include:
- Retail: There is strong opportunity to easily communicate with customers and offer them exclusive vouchers and promo codes, provide updates on product availability or alert them of product recalls.
- Financial services: As more consumers are opting for paperless communication, companies use A2P SMS to alert customers about billing cycles, transaction alerts, payment notifications, among other uses.
- Travel: Expect to see more companies adopting A2P SMS to inform clients about booking confirmations or updates to itineraries, to offer simple options for check-in, as well as having this channel to offer promotional and marketing messages targeted to existing customers.
Meet DIMOCO Messaging at
the Messaging & SMS World in London from 29th to the 30th of November. Contact us now to arrange your individual meeting.
Want to know more about the conference?, please visit: capacityconferences.com/Messaging-SMS
Deutsche Telekom International Carrier Sales & Solutions (ICSS) and DIMOCO Messaging today announced their partnership in the Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS business. With a contractual framework affording direct connection to Deutsche Telekom’s network, DIMOCO Messaging clients can now quickly, directly and reliably reach 156 million mobile consumers via A2P messaging in 50 countries across the globe.
DIMOCO Messaging powers communications between companies and consumers through their preferred SMS channel. Leveraging direct connectivity to Deutsche Telekom ICSS, DIMOCO Messaging’s A2P solutions play a significant role in bringing simplification and efficiency to consumer communications. Marketing campaigns, user authentication as well as alerts and reminders are just a few examples of what is possible in the A2P market.
Visit the event site to find out more: handelskongress.de
Meet DIMOCO Messaging at the Web Summit Lisbon, Portugal from the 7th to the 9th of November 2016. Meet our expert Gregory Palle and see how DIMOCO’s innovative messaging solutions can expand new business opportunities and build customer loyalty. Contact us now to make a personal appointment.
Visit event site to find out more: websummit.net